|Job Title:||German Business Dev Jedi with Spark Wanted|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||11 months ago|
German Business Development Jedi with a real spark for sales wanted here with one of the fastest growing US Software Companies in Dublin, Ireland. We are looking for you to have at least 1 years Business Development experience and if you have a proven deal closing record, it's even better. Ideally, you are currently based in Ireland or you are ok with relocating here to Dublin, ASAP. Talk to us today!
- Use creative ways to attract possible clients, develop strategies to gain a deeper insight into the German Market.
- Regular attend sales meetings, vendor training and local trade shows to keep yourself up to date with current tech.
- Use your strong selling and influencing skills to sell
- Reach out to potential customers via email, online and phone - listening carefully to their needs so you know how to sell for a close.
Our client is on track to become a big purple squirrelled unicorn given the growth rate they are going through and the acquisitions made in their sector. Unlike some other SAAS companies, our client is not heavily reliant on getting VC funding to achieve growth and while they have taken some funding onboard they have been profitable from early on. A measure of their success is perhaps that every sales rep is currently overachieving their quota! Their Dublin operation is only 18 people for EMEA and they are looking to grow this to 30 in the next 12 months and opening regional offices in countries such as Germany and France after that.
You will need the following in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native German
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 1-year business development experience (Deal Closing experience would be highly beneficial)
- Interested in growing your career in software sales.
- Target driven/goal oriented
- Strong technical mindset - can break down the jargon for customers.
- Take daily/weekly/monthly calls and emails from customers
Where is the job located?
Dublin – Ireland. Work in Irelands buzzing capital – a city that can’t wait to be explored. You will be surrounded with a rich history, a multitude of exciting cultures and an amazing social life.
Interview & Salary:
You will be sent a language test (German), be asked to sit a Skype interview with the hiring manager and if successful you will be invited for 1 more Skype/Phone interview.
Salary: €46,000 basic gross per annum - €60,000 OTE
Keywords: German Jobs Ireland, German Sales Jobs, Vertrieb Jobs, German Business Development, German Sales Job, SaaS
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...