German speakers interested in working in Dublin and growing their career in the sales industry. We have the job just for you – our client (a major player in the cloud-based services industry) is looking to grow their German Business development executive team - You will need at least 2 years inside sales experience for this position and an excellent level of both German and English.
- You will shadow the sales team and collaborate with them on effective selling strategies.
- You will focus on the building and nurturing of relationships with senior sales executives.
- You will have regular interactions with various other departments within the company.
Work for a company with near 20 years’ experience in the cloud-based services sector. They truly are at the forefront of their industry, talking the sector by storm but still find the time to focus on their customers and employees equally. Work for a company that values you & will help you grow.
You will need the following skills to qualify for this job:
- Near native German
- Good English
- Excellent Communication skills (written & verbal)
- You have a 3rd level degree OR a minimum of 6 months business development experience (more is always better)
- You have 2 years inside sales experience
- You have a strong passion to grow both professionally and personally
- Highly motivated
- Ok with travel from time to time
Where is the job located?
Dublin City Centre – Ireland. Work in the capital of Ireland where you are surrounded with amazing things to do, places to eat and things to see. There is never a dull moment in Dublin – you’ll love every minute.
Interview & Salary:
There are 4 rounds of interviews with this business development job (keep in mind that there is a roleplay needed) and lastly a background check. Face-to-face is the preferred form of interviews but don’t worry if you don’t currently live in Dublin, our client will help you get here for the interview.
With regards to salary – you can expect to earn between €50,000 - €55,000 OTE gross per annum. There is a relocation package of flights reimbursed and 1 month paid accommodation.
Keywords: German jobs Ireland, German sales jobs, German business development, German jobs Dublin, inside sales executive