|Job Title:||German Business Development Manager – Dublin|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||about 1 year ago|
- You will be leading a team of German speaking software business development agents.
- Motivate yourself and the team to develop their DACH market pipeline
- Implement strategies and develop strong long-lasting relationships with other senior business development managers throughout the company & other European office locations.
- You will be responsible for the onboarding and training of new business development representatives. At the same time, you will devise the right targets for them too (weekly/monthly/yearly) for new recruits and current employees.
Work for a company with near 20 years’ experience in the cloud-based services sector. They truly are at the forefront of their industry, talking the sector by storm but still find the time to focus on their customers and employees equally. Work for a company that values you & will help you grow.
You will need the following skills to qualify for this job:
- Near native German
- Good English
- Excellent Communication skills (written & verbal)
- You have a 3rd level degree
- 4 years experience in the sales sector – it would be a plus if your experience was within a multicultural office.
- Strong analytical skills
- Team lead / Management skills
- Capable of implementing strategic planning
- Comfortable with working within a face paced environment
- Ok with travel from time to time
Where is the job located?
Dublin City Centre – Ireland. Work in the capital of Ireland where you are surrounded with amazing things to do, places to eat and things to see. With the office being easily accessible via LUAS/Bus/Train/Dublin Bike. There is never a dull moment in Dublin – you’ll love every minute.
Interview & Salary:
There are 4 rounds of interviews with this business development job (keep in mind that there is a role play needed) and lastly a background check. Face-to-face is the preferred form of interviews but don’t worry if you don’t currently live in Dublin, our client will help you get here for the interview.
With regards to salary – you can expect to earn between €65,000 - €70,000 OTE gross per annum along with an attractive bonus structure plus stock options. There is a relocation package of flights reimbursed and 1 month paid accommodation.
Keywords: German jobs Ireland, German sales jobs, German business development, German Sales Manager, Arbeiten in Irland
Junior German Business Development Representative - Berlin
Salary: €36,000 - €60,000 OTE gross per year
German Business Development Jedi - Dublin
Salary: €42,000 - €60,000 OTE gross per year
German Entry Level Business Development Rep - Dublin
Salary: Market related
German Account Manager - Munich
Salary: €42,000 - €70,000 gross per year
Business Development Rep for Hot New Start-up - Berlin
Salary: €30,000 - €32,000 gross per annum
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...