|Job Title:||German Business Development Representative|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||12 months ago|
Job DescriptionEntry Level German speaking Business Development Representative wanted for a promising and fast-growing team that in the last number of years has seen consistent growth in revenue.
We’re looking for a near native German speaker interested in the technical sales sector. Interested in kick-starting your sales career? This is the company that can help you do so!
- Proactively seek new business opportunities via cold calling, social networks and working existing leads.
- Answer customer queries promptly in order to help develop a good relationship and prompt conversion of leads.
- Document all data within the company system for future sales and training purposes.
- Assign the leads to the relevant sales departments – follow up with etc.
Work for a leading data centre provider in the hosting infrastructure sector here in Frankfurt, who offers solutions to both SME’s & large organisations around the world.
You will need the following in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native German
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6-12 months previous Sales Experience (telesales/telemarketing/ internal sales)
- Highly motivated
- You have worked abroad before & have international experience
Where is the job located?
Frankfurt – Germany – A prime location in German and indeed in Europe, as it is a major air, rail and highway transport hub. This beautiful city is full of amazing museums, gardens and cloud-piercing skyscrapers.
Salary: 60:40 split – The basic salary is between €35,000 - €38,000 gross per annum – depending on the level of skill and experience you can bring to the job.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Keywords: German Business Development, Lead Generation, German Sales, German Sales Job, Arbeiten in Frankfurt
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...