|Job Title:||German Content Reviewer - North Dublin|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||about 1 year ago|
- You will be responsible for the maintenance of the online content and reputation of one of the largest websites in the world.
- You will need to monitor and implement rules (as set down by the company) to any content posted towards the German market.
- You will need to keep up to date on all offerings of the company in order to clearly communicate and monitor the customer experience.
Work for the worlds #1 customer experience driven outsourcing giant here in North Dublin, Ireland. There is a strong promise of career progression here as 80% of promotions come for the internal team. Amazing teams, company benefits and employer right here in Dublin.
You will need the following in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native German
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 6 months minimum of content moderations/content reviewer/content creation experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Good attention to detail
- Good MS Office and Google G suite
Where is the job located?
Dublin – Ireland.Work in Irelands buzzing capital – a city that can’t wait to be explored. You will be surrounded with a rich history, a multitude of exciting cultures and an amazing social life.
Interview & Salary:
First, you will be invited to take a German language test which will be followed by a Skype call with the hiring manager and if successful you will be invited for a final round interview (Skype/Phone).
Salary: you can expect to earn €28,000 gross per annum and some great company benefits like life assurance and a health plan.
Keywords: German Speaking Jobs, German Jobs Ireland, German online content, German Content Creation, Content Monitoring, German Content Reviewer
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...