|Job Title:||German Customer Relations Consultant - Düsseldorf|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||about 1 year ago|
German Customer Relations Consultant wanted here in Düsseldorf, Germany with a strong international team that operates throughout Europe!
Earn €30,000 gross per annum in a highly affordable city, grow your career & love every second of it!
- Communicate regularly with clients over the phone
- Negotiate lease agreements via both inbound and outbound calls
- Escalate any unresolved issues – keeping in line with the company’s policies and procedures.
- Work closely with various departments to ensure that the correct documents are used within each process.
- Data entry and/or quality control
- Engage in occasional meetings, training and team events.
Based in Düsseldorf, Germany, our client is a big player in the Business Services Industry: with over 15 years’ experience in the sector & internationally known. With office locations in over 11 countries, working in near 10 languages, you can truly experience a multilingual environment.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near-native German
- Good English
- Excellent Communication skills (written & verbal)
- Data entry/Quality control experience would be a plus
- Customer Service experience is a strong plus
- Strong attention to detail
Where is the job located?
Düsseldorf – Germany – Work in the capital of the North Rhine Westphalia state of Germany. Düsseldorf is one of Germany’s most prestigious industrial and financial centres with affordable housing, a vast variety of multicultural individuals accompanied with a great modern lifestyle.
Interview Process & Salary:
The interview process will include 3 rounds: 1 interview with the HR Manager, 2 with your potential manager here in Düsseldorf and 3 with the Location Manager.
Salary: €30,000 gross per annum.
Keywords: German Jobs Düsseldorf, Arbeiten in Düsseldorf, Customer Relations Officer, Customer Relations Representative
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...