DescriptionGerman customer service representative wanted for fast-growing online gaming company here in Malta
We’re looking for a near native German speaker with a minimum of 6-12 months of customer service experience (it would be great if you had casino/online gaming experience too). This is a job where you will be working in shifts – OK with this? Apply today!
- You will be responsible for helping online customers via phone, email and online chat – keeping an eye on the fact that you will need to resolve issues within a certain time period.
- You will look after handling and troubleshooting of accounts.
- You will escalate issues when needed to level 2 support.
- You will need to keep yourself up to date with all client offerings in order to deliver superior customer support
Work for an international organisation that specialises in helping those who wish to play online gaming and betting at home much easier. This is a company that is looking to grow their standing in the DACH region and
their customer service team is growing here in Malta.
You will need the following skills in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native German
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 6 months minimum customer service experience
- Customer focussed
- Outgoing & bubbly personality
- Friendly & Patient
Where is this job located?
Malta - Live & work in here while you fall in love with the comino, the Azure Window and the Blue Lagoon - all sites to behold and see on a daily basis. Malta is the dream destination for those looking to get away to a warmer climate here in Europe.
Interview & Salary:
The interview process involves a quick language test (German) a phone interview and lastly, an interview via Skype.
Salary: Your salary is dependant on your level of skills and experience.
Keywords: German Customer Service, German Betting Customer Service, German online gaming, German jobs Malta, Arbeiten auf Malta