- Answer customer queries and issues mainly via Email and occasionally via phone and online chat.
- You will be tasked with researching and investigation each issue you take on and work toward a speedy resolution in order to create higher customer satisfaction.
- Helping the team keep productivity high and suggesting room for improvement where needed.
Work for an International Irish Outsourcing company that makes some serious headway. Reaching for the stars is the only way they know how to grow, and they want you to join a team. They have project-based teams and the project they want you for is within the online payment sector here in Cork.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native German
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 6-12 months customer service experience
- Good computer skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Quick & eager learner
- OK with working in shifts
Where is the job located?
Cork city – Ireland – A county in Ireland that is proud in supporting the GAA (football, Hurling, Rugby) – games that come action packed and have you on the edge of your seat. Cork is known as the second biggest country in Ireland and can offer all that Dublin can with a lower cost of living.
Interview & Salary:
First, you will have a quick phone call with a recruiter, be asked to complete a language test (German) and once successful you will then be invited for a Skype interview with the hiring manager.
Salary: You can expect to earn €25,700 gross per year along with a relocation package of 2 weeks paid accommodation.
Keywords: German Jobs Ireland, German Jobs Cork, German speaking jobs Cork, Auswandern nach Irland , German Customer service job Cork