Job DescriptionGerman Customer Service Representative wanted here for a fast-growing online gaming company in Dublin. Our client is looking for motivated German speakers interested in working Night Shifts.
This is a job best suited for the night owls out there with 6-12 months experience in the customer service sector (If you have experience with working in a casino/online gaming – that’s even better)
- You will be responsible for helping online customers via phone, email and online chat – keeping an eye on the fact that you will need to resolve issues within a certain time period.
- You will look after handling and troubleshooting of accounts.
- You will escalate issues when needed to level 2 support.
- You will need to keep yourself up to date with all client offerings in order to deliver superior customer support
Work for a company that was originally a family fun business that has grown rapidly due to a high volume of demand for their services. They now operate internationally with over 400 employees and offices in Malta, the UK and Ireland.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native German
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 6-12 months previous customer service experience – experience in working in a casino would be highly beneficial.
- Previous online gaming experience would be a plus
- OK with working Night Shifts
Where is the job located?
Dublin – Ireland –live & work on 30 mins drive from Dublin city centre where you are never too far from the action. There is always something to do – whether you like suburban life or a city bird you have the best of both worlds here.
Interview & Salary:
First, you will receive a language test (German) via email. Next, there is a phone screening with the HR Manager and lastly, a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager here in Dublin. There is some flexibility involved – if you are not currently living in Dublin we can advise towards a Skype interview instead.
Salary: You can expect to earn €28,000 gross per annum along with up to 25% performance bonus.
There is a good relocation package of a one-off payment of up to €3000 as well as a number of great company benefits (private healthcare, dental and much more)
Keywords: German customer service job, German customer support, Jobs in Dublin, auswandern nach Irland, German speaking jobs Dublin, German jobs Dublin