|Job Title:||German Customer Service for Visual Content Provider - Dublin|
|Salary:||€30,000 - €33,000 gross per year|
|Contact Name:||Kellie Anne Molloy|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||29 days ago|
German Customer Service for Visual Content Provider - Dublin
We are looking for hungry and eager near native German speaker here in Dublin for this fast-paced media world. Live & work in Dublin for one of the biggest and most trusted visual content providers.
Join the customer service team and grow from within! Look forward to earning €33,000 gross per annum.
- Take incoming calls, emails and online chats from clients with issues/queries/complaints.
- Create and manage client relationship management tickets within the company CRM system.
- Upsell relevant products and services to clients that are relevant to them after gathering information on their needs.
- Encourage clients, where necessary to self serve.
- Take care of the processing, coding, tracking and management of invoices.
- Responsible for the handling of customer requests with regards to password resets, downloading issues and technical faults should they arise.
Work for an American International Organisation visual content provider service near 200 countries with their creative and trusted content for the last 25 years. With office locations across the globe like Dublin, London, HongKong and more - an A+ career opportunity is at your fingertips.
You will need the following to join the Customer Service team here:
- Near Native Level of German
- Near Native Level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 6-12 months customer service experience (more is beneficial)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong computer skills - MS Office skills
- Good at building relationships & instilling a positive customer experience
- Eager to learn
Where is job Located?
Dublin city centre - work in the heart of the capital of Ireland. Dublin has all that you could possibly ask for: amazing nightlife, great food, multicultural environment and many other factors to keep you happy.
Interview & Salary:
Firstly you will be invited for a phone call with the HR Manager. Second, there would be a video interview with the recruiter and if successful, you will be invited for a face-to-face interview here Dublin with the Manager and HR representative. Of course, if you are currently living outside of Dublin, a video call can be arranged.
Salary: €33,000 gross per annum - this is dependant on experience (No experience starts from €28,000 etc.). Please be aware that there is no relocation package for this position, you would ideally already be living in Dublin and if you are not, you will need to relocate to Dublin on your own expense.
Keywords: German Customer Support, German Customer Service, German speaking Customer Service, German Jobs Dublin, Arbeiten in Dublin, Arbeiten im Ausland, Work in Dublin, Working Abroad
German Customer Service - Porto
Salary: €1,000 - 1,247 gross per month + Relocation Package
German Customer Service Rep - Athens
Salary: Market related
Dutch with German Customer Service - Hamburg
Salary: €28,000 - €30,000 gross per year
German Contract Administrator - Dublin
Salary: €27,000 - €35,000 gross per year + Company Benefits
German Reservations Agent - Dublin
Salary: €24,000 gross per year + Relocation Package
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...