German Customer Service Rep for Software Design Company - Dublin
Have a strong eye for detail? Have a near native level of German & 2+ years customer service/troubleshooting experience? If so, we would love to talk about this new role here in Dublin with a leading client of ours in the architectural/design sector.
- Input orders into the system, ensuring that all orders are in compliance with pricing and discount policies.
- Support customers where needed - phone, email etc.
- Build customer relationships in-person or via phone
- Educate customers on the resources available and promote self-service tools.
- Generate and analyze regular reports for management and sales team in order to document best practices and workflow.
Work for an international leader in the architectural/design industry here in Dublin. At the forefront of their sector in software, our client is only going from strength to strength. Thanks to this successful growth, we can happily announce the opening of German Customer Service roles in their Dublin office.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native level of German
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 2+ years troubleshooting/customer service experience
- Experience in working towards KPI’s
- Eager to learn
- Attention to detail
Where is the job located?
Ireland's capital city - Dublin. Work less than 30 mins drives from Dublin city centre as you will be working in North Dublin. North Dublin is a pleasant suburb full of activities, easy access to public transport and amenities.
Interview & Salary
The interview process for this German Customer Service role is quite straightforward. You will have an interview with the hiring manager and if successful you will be invited for a final interview with the EU team manager.
Salary: €35,000 gross per annum
Keywords: German jobs Dublin, German Customer Service, German Customer Care, German Customer Support, Work in Dublin, Working Abroad