German Customer Service Rep - Lisbon
German speakers interested in a new adventure and a chance to kick off your career? We have an excellent opportunity for those who have no previous experience!
It would be a great benefit if you did have customer service experience but it is not mandatory.
If working in a warmer climate & earning well above the average per month (up to €1,500) is something you have been looking for that Lisbon, Portugal with our international client is the place to be.
- Take incoming calls and emails
- Dealing with and resolving queries and issues customers may be having.
- Advice customers on the best products/services to purchase in order to create the best customer experience possible,
- Help customers carry out online reservations and purchases online.
- Provide feedback where necessary on actions to be taken to improve team productivity and performance.
Work for an international giant here in Lisbon – An organisation that helps some of the biggest and most respected brands with their customers – offering customer care, technical support and analytical centres around the globe.
You will need the following to qualify for this Customer Service Job:
- Near native German
- Good English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Previous Customer Service experience would be a plus but is not mandatory (retail/hospitality experience is acceptable)
- OK with working in Shift
- Good time management
- Good computer skills.
- Highly motivated
Where is the job located?
Lisbon, Portugal – work on the hilly capital! Who doesn’t want to live and work close to Atlantic beaches, pastel-coloured buildings and a warmer climate? Lisbon! Make it your next step today!
Interview & Salary:
The interview process is short and sweet with this client, there is first a language test (German) and once you pass this you will be invited for a Skype interview with the hiring manager.
Our client offers an amazing relocations package it’s so good that all you need to do is pack your bag and get on the plane! On top of this, you have a highly attractive monthly salary of up to €1,500 gross per month (minimum salary in Lisbon is €600).
We’re not finished - our client also offers fun team building activities and outings on a regular basis – it won’t be long before you feel right at home here in Lisbon.
Keywords: Working Abroad, Work in Lisbon, German Customer Service, German Customer Care, German speaking Customer Service, German jobs Lisbon, German jobs Portugal, Arbeiten in Lissabon