Have a near native level of German and 6-12 months of customer service experience & are comfortable with working the odd Night shift? Read on!
- You will be responsible for responding to customers in a timely and professional manner via phone, email and online chat.
- You are focussed on increasing the overall customer satisfaction in order to drive up customer loyalty.
Work for an experienced and trusted global organisation with over 100-years’ experience in the rental game. Established in Germany and now expanding further within Europe – join the team today to help them do so.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native level of German
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (especially written skills)
- 6-12 months Customer Service experience (preferably in the hospitality/retail sector)
- Extremely customer focussed
- Quick thinker
- Good computer skills
- OK with working night shifts from time-to-time
Where is the job located?
Rostock - Germany - A city with its very own seaside resort - Warnemünde has a white sandy beach that all can enjoy - so if it was a busy day at work, there noting fish n' chips on the beach can't fix.
Interview & Salary:
The interview process involves 2 phone/Skype interviews and a language check (German). If successful, you will receive a job offer and start off with 3 weeks of training before diving in.
Salary: You can earn €1,730 gross per month along with a monthly bonus once you reach 100% of the target that month.
Keywords: German speaking job, German job Rostock Jobs, German Customer Service Jobs, German customer service job Rostock