Salary - €35,000 gross per annum (basic) along with a commission structure.
- Using the existing client base, you will need to identify, sell to and close deals with customers who are currently not using all of the company’s service features.
- Work as part of a target driven team in order to achieve and smash sales targets.
- The ideal candidate will be able to immerse themselves into the customer shoes to understand and adjust their sales pitch to fit the customer.
- You will communicate regularly with customers in order to close deals and build a strong relationship.
Work for a new up and comer here in Dublin within the health and beauty industry.
Work for a strong Irish start-up in the heart They are looking for you an expert closer of deals to join their Sales team to help them break into the German Market.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native level of German
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Proven track record of exceeding goals/targets
- You have a proven track record of closing deals – Excellent Deal Closing Experience
- Can prioritise well
- Hungry for success
- Strong relationship building skills
Where is the job located?
Dublin City Centre – Ireland – The Office is just off the famous O’Connell street which is full of restaurants, shops, entertainment and more. You will have all you could ever need at your fingertips.
Interview & Salary:
It is important to keep in mind that the process for this Lead Generation position will take time. You will need to sit two face-to-face interviews, run through some tasks (role play) and you will be asked to complete an online assessment.
It would be extremely beneficial for you if you have your references ready when you apply.
Salary: €35,000 gross per annum, along with a commission structure.
Keywords: German Inside Sales, German Business Development, German Sales, German Sales job, German jobs Dublin, Arbeiten in Dublin, Arbeiten in Irland