|Job Title:||German Microsoft Dynamics Developer - Berlin|
|Salary:||€55,000 - €68,000 gross per year|
|Contact Name:||Kellie Anne Molloy|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||4 months ago|
German Microsoft Dynamics Developer - Berlin
German Microsoft Dynamics Developers for both Junior & Senior positions open here in Berlin for an international leader who is at the forefront of business communications.
With nearly 100 years in business, our client is looking to grow further in their service offering by developing their IT Team where the purpose is to aid in the international implementation & consolidation of the NAV/365 Business Central landscape.
**Please keep in mind we have both German speaking Junior & Senior Microsoft Dynamics Developers Roles here**
- An integral role to play in all phases of the software development: conception, planning, cost estimation, implementation, tests, documentation & commissioning.
- Responsible for the support, optimisation and further development of the Microsoft Dynamics/Business Central system including the adjacent systems in the company infrastructure.
- You will act as the interface between company competent process key users & our CRM/Business Central system.
- Develop ideas and innovative concepts for implementing new requirements - sometimes in collaboration with internal software development of third-party service providers.
Work for a company that is nearly 100 years in business and has been at the forefront of business communication since the 1920s. Having grown from strength to strength and developing further services for their clients.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native German
- Near native English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 3rd level degree (or completed apprenticeship) in Computer science
- For the Junior position, you will need 2 years experience for the Senior position you will need 3-4 years experience as a NAV/BC Developer.
- Excellent understanding of MS Dynamics/Business Central environment
- Experience in developing for Dynamics 365 business central
- Previous experience in web technologies
- Strong knowledge of AL & Microsoft SQL Server as well as process & data modelling
Where is this job located?
Germany’s capital - Berlin - with lots to offer: a big art scene, great nightlife and beautiful modern architecture. Berlin is the place to be & you will love every second of it.
Interview & salary:
The interview process will be straight forward, the first-round interview is with the MD (Managing Director) and once successful you will be invited for a face-to-face with the IT Manager here in Berlin.
Salary: €55,000 - €58,000 gross per annum for the junior to mid-level profiles
€65,000 - €68,000 gross per annum for the senior level profiles
Keywords: ETL, ETL Developer, ETL Processes, SQL, Computer Science, NAV Developer, BC Developer, Tech Jobs Berlin, Tech Jobs Abroad, Working Abroad
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...