|Job Title:||German Online Advertising Agent – Potsdam|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||10 months ago|
- Provide excellent computer service via phone, email and online chat.
- Help customers with troubleshooting issues and resolve any issues and queries they may have.
- You will help customers with account optimisation and upsell new and improved services where possible.
- Identify and overcome customer objections
- Keep yourself up to date on company services.
- Actively take part in company training and up-skilling.
Work & grow with an amazing international outsourcing giant here in Potsdam, Germany. Our client has a number of office locations in Europe and many are based in Germany.
With this client, you will certainly have a chance to grow your career and experience a truly multilingual office.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native level of German
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (especially written skills)
- 6-12 months customer service experience
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- General understanding of social media platforms
- Comfortable with working online
Potsdam – Germany –the capital city of Brandenburg and bursting with excitement. Potsdam is 30 mins train ride from Berlin so you are never too far from the excitement of the roaring capital.
Interview & Salary:
There are 3 important steps here: first, you will have a phone interview with the recruiter, invited for a second interview with your possible team lead and lastly, be asked to complete a language check (German).
Salary: €2,192 gross per month
Keywords: German Jobs Potsdam, German Customer Care, German Advertising Agent, German PPC
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...