German Customer Service Agent
Entry Level German Customer Service Agents wanted for high profile company here in Cork, Ireland.
Here is an entry-level job that is sure to help you lift your career off the ground with 4 weeks full training, many career opportunities and an international feel.
Our client mainly offers internal promotions to their employees so your hard work is rewarded and awarded fast as you may see a promotion after just 6 months of working here.
- Take incoming calls/emails/chats from customers with regards to queries/issues/bookings etc.
- Focus on delivering a unique and positive experience for all German-speaking Customers.
- Process reservations requests.
- Offer support to loyal customers.
- Where appropriate, upwell further services offered by the company to maximise revenue.
Work for one of the world’s leaders in tourism and leisure with a number of well-known brands under their corporate umbrella. This is a company that offers exciting career opportunities, many internal promotions (some after as little as 6 months of working there) and has a number of office locations around the world.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native German
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Entry level customer service job – experience would be highly beneficial
- Customer Focussed
- Excellent phone manner
- Bubbly personality
- Ok with working in shifts (Weekend shifts involved)
Where is the job located?
Cork city – Ireland – Cork is a growing international city in its own right with exciting employers calling this county home. With all the charm that Dublin can offer you with a small-town vibe, so you feel more at home.
Interview & Salary:
There will be 2 interviews – the company is flexible, if you are living outside of Ireland, phone interviews are permitted. However, if you are currently living in Ireland, a face-to-face interview will be requested.
Salary: €24,375 gross per annum with up to €400 bonus per month.
There is a relocation package of 2 weeks paid accommodation and up to €200 relocation expenses reimbursed 6 months after start date.
** There is an add on bonus after your first 3 months of up to €1,000**
Keywords: German Customer Service, German speaking customer service jobs, German speaking jobs Cork, German Jobs Ireland, Arbeiten in Irland, Arbeiten in Cork