Speak German and want to work in Sales? Check out this new German Sales Specialist job we have in Cork city with a well-known client of ours. If you like the sound of living and working in Cork, Ireland's second largest city and you know your way around sales then you'll love to this new Sales team. Keep reading and don't forget to apply - we'd love to hear from you
- Make outbound calls to potential customers with the goal of retaining their custom.
- Focus on creating and maintaining good relationships with new customers.
- Work on hitting, weekly, monthly and yearly targets as part of a team.
Work for an International Irish Outsourcing company that makes some serious headway. Reaching for the stars is the only way they know how to grow, and they want you to join the team. They have project-based teams and the project they want you for is with the travel and tourism sector here in Cork.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native German
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 2 years’ previous sales experience (telesales, door-to-door, business development)
- A valid EU Passport and/or a valid EU Work Permit.
- Good customer service skills – customer focussed
- Target driven
Where is the job located?
Cork city – Ireland – A county in Ireland that is proud in supporting the GAA (football, Hurling, Rugby) – games that come action packed and have you on the edge of your seat. Cork is known as the second biggest country in Ireland and can offer all that Dublin can with a lower cost of living.
Interview & Salary:
First, you will have a quick phone call with a recruiter, be asked to complete a language test (German) and once successful you will then be invited for a Skype interview with the hiring manager.
Salary: You can expect to earn €26,400 gross per annum along with 10% performance bonus.
Keywords: German Customer Service, German Customer Care, German Jobs Ireland, German Speaking Jobs Cork, German speaking jobs Ireland