German speakers wanted for Administrator Role here in Dublin city centre, Ireland. For those with previous Administration/Office experience, this is the job for you. Work closely with the Sales department & help guide them in all this Admin today.
Earn up to €35,000 OTE gross per annum.
- You will work closely with the sales department - training them in effective closing techniques, advising them on what is available for their possible clients.
- You will be processing contracts and lease agreements generated by the sales team for the sales team.
- You will need to keep yourself up to date on all things real estate related.
- Taking some incoming calls from time-to-time
Based in Dublin city centre, our client is a big player in the Business Services Industry: with over 15 years experience in the sector & internationally known. With office locations in over 11 countries, working in near 10 languages, you can truly experience a multilingual environment.
- You will need the following to become our next German speaking Administrator:
- Near-native German
- Good English
- Excellent Communication skills (written & verbal)
- 1 year Administrator experience
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
- Strong attention to detail
Where is the job located?
Dublin city centre - work in the heart of the capital of Ireland. Dublin has all that you could possibly ask for: amazing nightlife, great food, multicultural environment and many other factors to keep you happy.
Interview Process & Salary:
The interview process will include 3 rounds: 1 interview with the HR Manager, 2 with your potential manager here in Dublin and 3 with the Location Manager.
With regards to salary, you will earn between €25,000 - €27,000 gross per annum.
There are a number of great company benefits such as: Extra holiday days, gym membership, health & dental cover.
Keywords: German Administrator, Admin Jobs, Work in Dublin, German speaking job