|Job Title:||German Solutions Consultant - Dublin|
|Salary:||€38,000 - €43,000 gross per year + Relocation Package|
|Contact Name:||Kellie Anne Molloy|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||4 months ago|
German Solutions Consultant - Dublin
German speaking Solutions Consultant wanted here in Dublin for an international company that works on connecting their clients to the services and the information they need to strive for success.
You will work on project review and delivery, recruitment of additional consultants if needed and keep in regular contact with clients.
- Review & assess the client's current situation, focusing on understanding their overall needs and objectives.
- Keep in regular contact with clients via phone and email
- Deliver & maintain the client's project plan.
- Recruit new consultants (if and when needed) to the team
- Navigate compliance requirements & operational procedures.
- Maintain accountability & responsibility of client projects & overall client experience.
- Collaborate with team leaders and other internal stakeholders in order to deliver on research needs.
- Review commercial success, problem solve and present the companies capabilities.
Work for an international knowledge-based platform that focuses on connecting their clients to the expertise needed to help them drive towards success.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native German
- Strong level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Bachelors/3rd level degree
- 1.5 - 2 years previous experience in client solutions/transition management
- Strong relationship management experience
- High attention to detail
- Goal Orientated
- Highly Motivated
Where is the job located?
Dublin – Ireland. Work in Ireland's buzzing capital – a city that can’t wait to be explored. You will be surrounded with a rich history, a multitude of exciting cultures and an amazing social life.
Interview & Salary:
The interview process consists of 4 stages:
1: Phone interview with a recruiter
2: Video interview with the team lead
3: Review of Case Study
4: Face-to-face interview
Salary: €38,000 with up to €4,000 - €5,000 bonus.
There is a relocation package for those outside of Ireland where you can receive up to €4,000 and for those within Ireland you can receive up to €1,500. The relocation assistance will be paid with your first paycheck and is subject to tax.
Keywords: German Solutions Consultant, German Transition Management, German Transition Manager, German speaking Client Solutions Associate, German Jobs Dublin, Work in Dublin, Working Abroad
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...