German Solutions Engineer - Frankfurt
This is a strong customer-facing role where we are looking for someone to do more than just lift and shift – we are looking for you to be able & comfortable to design from scratch (Cloud experience is extremely beneficial).
Have 5+ years experience in the field of solutions (networks/digital transformation/cloud infrastructure) and an interest in living and working in Frankfurt - talk to us today.
- Travel to clients on a weekly basis (car allowance is given) - preparing and conducting customer workshops and presentations.
- As part of the presales team, you will need to prepare and deliver presentations to clients on how to integrate the platform into the customer's systems.
- Keep the GSE Development platform up to date.
Work for a leading data centre provider in the hosting infrastructure sector here in Frankfurt, which offers solutions to both SMEs & large organisations around the world.
You will need the following in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native German
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 5-10-years’ experience in the field
- Experience with Networks/Digital Transformation/Cloud infrastructure
- Cloud experience (preferred)
- Strong public speaking skills (excellent presentation skills)
- Customer Focussed – as you will be attending events
- Ok with travel to clients a few times a week – car allowance is given
Where is the job located?
Frankfurt – Germany – A prime location in German and indeed in Europe, as it is a major air, rail and highway transport hub. This beautiful city is full of amazing museums, gardens and cloud-piercing skyscrapers.
Interview & Salary:
The interview process is set in 3 stages. Firstly, there is a recorded interview of 5 pre-recorded questions which you will have 2 minutes to respond to each question and send back.
Secondly, you will be invited for a face-to-face in London with the team lead (this can be a video call if needed).
Thirdly, you will be sent a case study and have a week to prepare a presentation to the director and team lead.
Salary: €90,000 basic gross per annum with up to 35% quarterly bonus
Start Date: December
Keywords: Solutions Architect, Solutions Engineer German Solutions Engineer, German Solutions Architect, Arbeiten in Frankfurt