|Job Title:||German Speaking Account Executive – Dublin City Centre|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||about 1 year ago|
Job DescriptionGerman speaking Account Executive with a minimum of 1 year’s telesales/business development experience wanted here in Dublin City Centre for an international market leader. We are looking for a highly driven and motivated German speaker looking to grow their sales career.
- Focus on growing business from the small to medium (SME) sized companies.
- Build and develop strong relationships with customers via phone and email.
- Provide live product demos via phone and online screen share apps.
- Monitor and analyse customer success via the company platform and present monthly reports on the progress.
Work for an international market leader here in the Irish capital. With near 20 years in the industry, this large e-commerce provider is the place to be right here in the heart of Dublin City Centre.
You will need the following to join the Sales team here:
- Near Native Level of German
- Strong Level of English
- Excellent Communication Skills (written & verbal)
- 1+ telesales experience – you are not afraid of the phone
- Experience with managing accounts within a CRM System
- Highly motivated & driven
Where is job Located?
Dublin city centre - work in the heart of the capital of Ireland. Dublin has all that you could possibly ask for: amazing nightlife, great food, multicultural environment and many other factors to keep you happy.
Interview & Salary:
Invited for a short phone call with the recruiter, followed by a scheduled phone/Skype interview and if successful you will be asked to sit a face-to-face interview with the HR Manager.
Keywords: Business Development, German Sales Jobs, Sales jobs, Arbeiten in Irland, Arbeiten in Dublin, Lead Generation, German Business Development, German Lead Generation
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...