|Job Title:||German Reservations Agent - Dublin|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||10 months ago|
The main reason why we are looking for little experience is that our client is looking more for a great team fit and the right personality so show us this winning persona when we pop you a call.
- You will take incoming calls and emails from German speaking customers within the DACH market.
- Within each call, you will try to convert each call into a reservation/sale.
- Each call will open opportunities for you to further sell company products/service.
- If a reservation/sale does occur, it will be your job to follow up with each customer in a timely manner to ensure high customer satisfaction.
- Work on both personal and team targets – always looking to overachieve
Work for a company with over 100 years in the motor rental industry. Having become the leader in their industry, operating in over 10,000 locations in over 130 countries worldwide. This is a company where you can grow as our client offers promising career paths.
- Near native German
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 6-12 months customer service and/or Sales experience
Where is this job located?
Dublin city centre – Ireland– live & work just on the outskirts of the Irish capital – bussing with life, amazing nightlife and plenty to see and do to keep you busy. Great food, awesome culture – Dublin is the place to be.
Interview & Salary:
First, you will sit a language assessment (German & English) and have a phone interview with the recruiter. If successful, you will be invited for a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager.
Salary: You can expect to earn €24,000 gross per annum including your monthly bonus (up to €200). There is a relocation package and some great company benefits (canteen, gym and discount on health insurance and pension schemes).
Keywords: German Customer Service, German Sales Job, German jobs Dublin, German Reservations Job, German Customer Service Job
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...