German speaker’s customer service representatives wanted here in Cork, Ireland. Work within the health and wellbeing sector here in Cork. Excellent communication skills needed as well as empathy skills. Keep in mind that you will be working 80% over emails and 20% over the phone.
- Dealing with customers via email and phone – 80% email and 20% Phone
- Investigate and research issues surrounding customer queries and issues – where it may not possible to resolve you will need to escalate the issue in a timely manner.
- Monitor the system and keep a look out for possible ways to improve the service to all customers
Work for an International Irish Outsourcing company that makes some serious headway. Reaching for the stars is the only way they know how to grow, and they want you to join a team. They have project-based teams and the project they want you for is within the health and wellbeing sector here in Cork.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native German
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 6 – 12 months of customer service experience
- Good problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good empathy skills
- Team player
Where is the job located?
Cork city – Ireland – A county in Ireland that is proud in supporting the GAA (football, Hurling, Rugby) – games that come action packed and have you on the edge of your seat. Cork is known as the second biggest country in Ireland and can offer all that Dublin can with a lower cost of living.
Interview & Salary:
First, you will have a quick phone call with a recruiter, be asked to complete a language test (German) and once successful you will then be invited for a Skype interview with the hiring manager.
Salary: You can expect to earn €24,500 gross per year along with a relocation package of 2 weeks paid accommodation.
Keywords: German Jobs Ireland, German Jobs Cork, German speaking jobs Cork, Auswandern nach Irland , German Customer service job Cork