|Job Title:||German speaking Customer Success Specialist - Dublin|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||over 1 year ago|
Bring your passion, bring the hunger and most don’t forget German language skills.
Earn €35,00 gross per annum.
- You will be working closely with clients – delivering online training, to help them understand how to best use the company’s software to best fit their needs.
- Responsible for the scheduling of training sessions, the organisation of calls and monitoring of clients to ensure easy and quick set up.
- Offer support where needed – whether it be implementation, troubleshooting or general queries.
- Regularly follow up with clients to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
Work for anew up and comer here in Dublin within the health and beauty industry. They are looking for you to join the team to help them with successfully converting those in the DACH market to their product.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native level of German
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Coaching/training experience OR Training/coaching qualification
- Good with technology
- Fast learner
- Good with working in a fast-paced environment
- Interest in the hair and beauty industry would be a plus
Where is the job located?
Dublin City Centre – Ireland – The Office is just off the famous O’Connell street which is full of restaurants, shops, entertainment and more. You will have all you could ever need at your fingertips.
Interview & Salary:
It is important to keep in mind that the process for this Sales Executive position will take time. You will need to sit two face-to-face interviews, run through some tasks and you will be asked to complete an online assessment.
Salary: You can expect to earn €35,000 gross per annum.
Keywords: German Customer Success, German Client training specialist, German Coach, German Trainer, Arbeiten in Irland, Arbeiten in Dublin
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...