|Job Title:||German speaking ETL Developer - Berlin|
|Salary:||€50,000 - €55,000 gross per year|
|Contact Name:||Kellie Anne Molloy|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||about 1 month ago|
German speaking ETL Developer - Berlin
German speaking ETL Developer needed here in Berlin for an international leader at the forefront of business communications. With nearly 100 years in business, our client is looking to grow further in their service offering by developing their IT Team that can understand and possibly even anticipate future business requirements where you are able to design and implement an optimal solution for their day-to-day business.
- Develop tests of all ETL codes for system data.
- Carry out the tests and analyse all data & designs of data mapping.
- Responsible for their merging and unification of different data sources within the framework of data engineering, data mining and business intelligence engineering.
- Connect external sources to transfer data to the central data warehouse or ERP System.
- Provide consolidated and aggregated data for various departments.
- Transform the requirements and problems of departments into structured concepts
Work for a company that is nearly 100 years in business and has been at the forefront of business communication since the 1920s. Having grown from strength to strength and developing further services for their clients.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native level of German
- Near native English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 3rd level degree (or completed apprenticeship) in Computer science
- 2 years experience in a similar position
- Experience in software development where you focused on data integration & data modelling.
- Experience in dealing with development processes (development, integration and production environments)
- Strong in-depth knowledge in ETL processes & ETL Tools
- Excellent knowledge in the field of databases (SQL, Server, PostgreSQ etc) or in various SQL.NoSQL sat storage mechanism and big data technologies
- Microsoft Navision/BC/CRM skills are an extreme plus for your application
Where is this job located?
Germany’s capital - Berlin - with lots to offer: a big art scene, great nightlife and beautiful modern architecture. Berlin is the place to be & you will love every second of it.
Interview & salary:
The interview process will be straight forward, the first-round interview is with the MD (Managing Director) and once successful you will be invited for a face-to-face with the IT Manager here in Berlin.
Salary: €55,000 gross per annum
Keywords: ETL, ETL Developer, ETL Processes, SQL, Computer Science, Tech jobs Berlin Tech Jobs Abroad, Work in Berlin, Working Abroad
QA Automation Engineer for Innovative Start-Up - Berlin
Salary: €45,000 - €55,000 gross per year
UX Designer wanted for Fast Growing Start-Up - Berlin
Salary: €45,000 - €60,000 gross per year
German Tier 1 IT Support - Cork
Salary: €0 - 25k per year + Company Benefits
JAVA Developer with strong interest in Big Data - Dublin
Salary: €55,000 - €65,000 gross per year
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...