|Job Title:||German Tech Support - Dublin City Centre|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||over 1 year ago|
- You will take incoming calls and emails – dealing with them in a professional and timely manner
- Providing first level support to all clients and customers – escalating issues that you cannot resolve.
- Monitor the support database and update where necessary in order to help future training and clients.
- Customer care is important here so delivering the best tech support is of the utmost importance
Work for an International Irish Outsourcing company that makes some serious headway. Reaching for the stars is the only way they know how to grow, and they want you to join the team. They have project-based teams and the project they want you for is within the internet-based products sector here in Dublin.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native German
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 6 Months minimum of Tech Support experience
- Good understanding of internet-based electronics
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Dublin city centre – Ireland – Live and work in Dublin the booming capital of wee old Ireland. Fall in love with this multicultural city and all it has to offer. Whether you walk down the River Liffey or jog around Stephens Green – Dublin has what you need.
Interview & Salary:
First, you will have a quick phone call with a recruiter, be asked to complete a language test (German) and once successful you will then be invited for a Skype interview with the hiring manager.
Salary: You can expect to earn €28,000 gross per year along with a relocation package of 2 weeks paid accommodation.
Keywords: German Jobs Dublin, German Jobs Ireland, Work in Dublin, Auswandern nach Irland
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...