German Tax Accountant for Fast Growing Team – Stuttgart
German speaking Tax Accountant wanted for a fast-growing team with a cloud-based software provider near Stuttgart.
2-3 years’ experience in a similar role, dealing with Tax obligations and VAT Laws across Europe possible with professional service firms/Big 4.
Know your way around accounting and Tax/VAT software systems? We would love to talk – Keep reading for more information or pop us a call today on +353 15 24 24 20
- Take care of filing, calculating and reporting on all Tax obligations & VAT laws across Europe.
- Implement the automated processes and procedures in the company systems, including internal controls.
- Support development of the team and the company in future endeavours by sourcing and providing corresponding documentation.
- Take on new Tax-related tasks for new company-wide projects.
Work for a cloud-based software provider that is growing steadily in the last 14 years. They have 6 office locations across the EU, around 800 employees working for them that speak over 30 languages. Currently, they are looking for a German speaking Tax Accountant to join their team hear near Stuttgart. The office is around 30 mins drive from Stuttgart city centre.
You will need the following to qualify for this Tax Accountant job:
- Near native level of German
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (especially written skills)
- Degree in Finance/Tax Systems
- 2+ years’ experience in a professional service firm and/or the Big 4
- Experience in reporting on Tax, VAT Claims and calculations across Europe
- Excellent knowledge of Accounting and Tax/VAT Software
- Strong MS-Office skills
- Excellent analytical skills
Where is the job located?
Stuttgart – Germany – The German city well-known as the home to Mercedes-Benz and Porsche. Of course, if you are not a car lover there is plenty to behold for the nature lovers in Stuttgart’s Botanical garden – Wilhelma.
Interview & Salary:
You will sit a phone interview with the recruiter and if successful you will be invited for a second interview with the hiring manager and finally, there will be a face-to-face interview in the office in Stuttgart.
Salary: Between €60,000 - €63,000 gross per annum along with up to 10% bonus. Relocation can be provided for those living outside of Germany.
Keywords: German Tax Manager, German Tax Accountant, German VAT Manager, German VAT Accountant