Job DescriptionSpeak German - Good with technology & looking to join a great team in Belfast? For those of you who have a near native level of German and now their way around technology and all its wonders, this is the perfect job for you. Our client is looking for Friendly and dedicated workers here in Belfast.
- Answer & respond to incoming calls, email and online chat requests from customers with issues an/or queries.
- Assess each problem and create a diagnosis to resolve the issue.
- Log all issues into the CRM system for future quality and training purposes.
- Reach set team and individual targets.
Work for a big solutions provider, a company that is solely focussed on the sectors of customer service and IT Support. They work with some of the biggest companies in the world and pride themselves in enabling their clients to reach success. They invest in their employee’s happiness with sports, social clubs and building strong relationships so that everyone feels a part of the family.
You will need the following skills to qualify for this job:
- Near native German
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 2 years of Tech Support and/or customer service experience
- Excellent typing skills (30 words per minute)
- Familiar with CRM systems
- Good understanding of Networking
Where is the job located?
Belfast – Northern Ireland. Belfast is a thriving city, buzzing with life and known for it's amazing get-away and high street shops. The locals are friendly, there is always amazing events throughout the year. There is a much; owner cost of living in comparison to Dublin – so more bang for your bucks.
Interview & Salary:
The interview process for this Sales Executive position is 3-fold: There will be a short call with the recruiter, an online assessment and will finish up with a phone interview with the hiring manager.
Salary: You will earn £16,500 gross per annum (basic) and up to £22,000 OTE. This position comes with some great benefits such as monthly transport allowance and discounts on goods & services etc.
There is a relocation package of your flights being reimbursed (up to £250), 7 nights paid accommodation and support in helping you set up things such as a Northern Irish bank account.
Keywords: German tech support, German IT Support, German jobs Belfast, Arbeiten in NoordIrland