|Job Title:||German Tech Support Representative - Amsterdam|
|Contact Name:||Kellie Anne Molloy|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||11 months ago|
German Tech Support Representative – Amsterdam
German Tech Support Representative wanted here in international outsourcing giant in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. We're looking for you to have an affinity for IT and a minimum of 2 years tech support experience. Come work for a company where 80% of promotions come from the internal team – this is truly a company you can grow with.
- You will be responsible for tackling and resolving technical issues via phone, email and possibly online chat.
- You will strive for a positive attitude with customers and reach a successful outcome.
- When needed you will escalate tech issues to tier 2 tech support in a timely manner, follow up and schedule call-backs to ensure total customer service satisfaction.
Work for the worlds #1 customer experience driven outsourcing giant here in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. There is a strong promise of career progression here as 80% of promotions come from the internal team. Amazing teams, company benefits and employer right here in Amsterdam.
You will need the following in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native German
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 2 years of Tech Support experience needed
- Comfortable with troubleshooting in a multitude of environments
- Strong interest in all things technical
- Sympathetic to customers various technical understanding
- Good PC Skills
- You are currently based in Amsterdam – as there is no relocation package
Where is the job located?
Amsterdam – the Netherlands – The cultural capital city of the Netherlands that has several well-known and not so well-known attractions. Amsterdam is an amazing city for anyone looking to live in a truly multilingual city right in the heart of Europe,
Interview & Salary:
You will be sent a language test (German), be asked to sit a Skype interview with the hiring manager and if successful you will be invited for 1 more Skype/Phone interview.
The is a competitive salary that is accompanied by a number of great company benefits (life assurance & health plan) this is a company you will want to grow with.
Keywords: German Tech Support, German jobs Amsterdam, Arbeiten in Amsterdam, German tech support jobs
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...