|Job Title:||German Tech Support Specialist - Dublin|
|Salary:||€35,000 - €38,000 gross per year|
|Contact Name:||Kellie Anne Molloy|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||4 months ago|
German Tech Support Specialist - Dublin
German Tech Support Specialist with proven troubleshooting experience wanted here in Dublin, Ireland for leading architectural/design software provider.
Customer service experience is ok once you have a genuine interest into moving into online applications
Interested in growing your career within the tech support sector? Talk to us today! .
- Take incoming calls from customers with regards to any questions/issues and problems they may have with the software.
- Investigate, research and troubleshoot issues in order to identify the problem that is hindering customers from installing, licensing or using the software.
- Where necessary, you will need to escalate the issue in a timely and professional manner.
Work for an international leader in the architectural/design industry here in Dublin. At the forefront of their sector in software, our client is only going from strength to strength. Thanks to this successful growth, we can happily announce the opening of German Tech Support roles in their Dublin office.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native level of German
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication experience (written & verbal)
- 1-2 years Customer Service Experience (you must have a genuine interest in moving into online applications)
- Proven troubleshooting experience
- Considerable knowledge in working with Windows (Primary), MAC (Secondary), Linux (Occasionally)
- Comfortable in working with windows system tasks (installs. Uninstalls, system troubleshooting)
- Strong attention to detail
- Comfortable working within a fast-paced environment
Where is the job located?
Ireland's capital city - Dublin. Work less than 30 mins drives from Dublin city centre as you will be working in North Dublin. North Dublin is a pleasant suburb full of activities, easy access to public transport and amenities.
Interview & Salary
The interview process for this German speaking Tech Support Specialist position is in 3:
Interview with the hiring manager
You will be sent an online technical test
You will be asked to sit a face-to-face interview with the European Manager.
Salary: €38,000 gross per annum
Keywords: German jobs Dublin, Software Support, German Tech Support, German Tech Jobs, Work in Dublin, Working Abroad
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...