Bring your passion, bring the hunger and most don’t forget German language skills.
Earn €35,00 gross per annum.
- Answer incoming calls (25+ calls per day)
- Help in resolving issues and/or answering queries via phone and email and remotely.
- Report, log with the database any troubleshooting issues.
- Escalate issues where needed.
- Work closely with various departments in order to deliver A+ Customer Support.
- Carry out Adhoc tasks where needed (Admin etc.)
Work for a new up and comer here in Dublin within the health and beauty industry. They are looking for you to join the team to help them with successfully converting those in the DACH market to their product.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native level of German
- Good level of English
- Previous Technical Customer Support experience in the B2B sector
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Remote Software Experience (Logmein/Go to Assis/ TeamViewer)
- Familiar with Operating Systems (XP/Vista/Win7,8,10/Mac)
- Knowledge on Q/A testing
- Experience with Cloud POS Software
Where is the job located?
Dublin City Centre – Ireland– The Office is just off the famous O’Connell street which is full of restaurants, shops, entertainment and more. You will have all you could ever need at your fingertips.
Interview & Salary:
It is important to keep in mind that the process for this Technical Customer Support position will take time. You will need to sit two face-to-face interviews, run through some tasks and you will be asked to complete an online assessment.
It would be extremely beneficial for you if you have your references ready when you apply.
Salary: You can expect to earn €35,000 gross per annum.
Keywords: German Tech Support, German Technical Support, German Tech Jobs, German jobs Ireland