|Job Title:||German Sales Representative - Belfast|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||over 1 year ago|
- You will be required to keep a high call activity via cold calling possible leads
- You will be starting the sales process from scratch with each call and here you be promoting a range of leading IT Solutions to the leads.
- You will not need to close any deals here, once you have the needs of the potential client, you pass them over to field sales agents for them to close the deal.
Work for a global provider of strategic marketing service for the IT Sector. They have office locations in Belfast and Dublin and are looking to grow their German Sales Representative Team here in Belfast.
You will need the following in order to qualify for this Sales Representative Job:
- Near native German
- Good level of English
- Good communication skills (written & verbal – in both languages)
- Excellent phone manner
- Previous Cold Calling experience – a mind for sales
- Not afraid to pick up the phone for sales pitches.
Belfast, Northern Ireland – a thriving city, bursting with life and known for its great standard of living. With friendly locals, many amazing events throughout the year and a good cost of living – Belfast is the place to be.
Interview & Salary:
First of all, there will be a quick pre-screening followed up by an online assessment and a Language test (German). The final stage consists of you being invited for a video conference call with 2 Line Managers.
As the job is based in Belfast, Northern Ireland, you will be paid in Pound Sterling (£) and can expect to earn £20,000 + uncapped commission.
There is a good relocation package on offer too: Paid flights to Belfast and 2 weeks paid accommodation.
Keywords: German Sales Jobs, Cold Calling, Lead Generation, Work in Belfast, German jobs
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...