Global Head of Marketing within SAAS Sector - Berlin
One of Europe's fast growing SAAS providers is looking to mix things up here in Berlin.
Our client is looking for a Global Head of Marketing for their office here in Berlin, Germany.
Your focus will be to manage the rollout of the overall company/brand strategy both internally and with external agency input. You will build a strong marketing team and drive inbound qualified leads here within the B2B sector.
With 3-5 years leadership experience (of an international marketing team) & 6-10 years, all-rounded marketing experience we are looking for you to have a strong working knowledge of Hubspot/Inbound leads within the B2B sector.
You will be one of the key people to help the company go from series B & C to Unicorn status!
- Manage the entirety of the marketing strategy rollout across the globe.
- Build a strong marketing team & drive inbound leads.
- Manage offline and online channels/Brand placement
- A tremendous amount of freedom to shape the ideal marketing team
- Review the buyer persona per country and adjust marketing strategy & team output accordingly
- Develop upon both a developed marketing pipeline of leads for existing and new business.
- Report directly to founders/C suite staff
Work for a fast-growing software as a service start-up that has grown exponentially within their first year. With over 100 employees within their Berlin headquarters.
Our client aims to help employers further grow and develop their employees’ skills in order to clearly see measurable improvements in productivity through their personalized online service.
Their growing marketing team has previously been managed from a country-specific approach and is now moving to expertise specific (PPC, Content, Data Analytics etc.) with your help of course.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
The ideal candidate is coming from a startup to scale-up environment
- Near native level of English
- Other European language is a plus (not mandatory)
- Excellent communications skills (written & verbal)
- 3-5 years leadership experience of an international marketing team
- 6-10 years marketing experience within the B2B sector
- Knowledge of Hubspot/inbound marketing
- Previous experience within an international/multicultural environment
- Analytical & data driven
- Creative flair
- Growth mindset
- Passion for team/personal development
Where is the job located?
Germany’s capital – Berlin – with lots to offer: a big art scene, great nightlife and beautiful modern architecture. Berlin is the place to be & you will love every second of it.
Interview & Salary:
Phone/skype interview with the Recruiter.
Invited for a peer interview.
Face-to-face interview with the MD (Managing Director)
Salary: DOE you can expect a salary of up 6 digits - bonus structure to be discussed.
Keywords: Head of Marketing, Marketing Head, Global Marketing, Head of Global Marketing, Global Marketing Head