|Job Title:||Hungarian Telesales Agent wanted in Prague|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||over 1 year ago|
- You will be the master of your own pipeline – building and maintaining a list of potential clients.
- You will need to monitor and keep strong relationships with your clients
- Take advantage of particular situations so that you can cross sell and up sell company products/services.
- Know the companies products/services inside out so that you can sell everything with the best knowledge base behind you.
- Work towards both team and personal weekly & monthly targets.
Work for a well-known and trusted the international service provider. A company with over 500,000 commercial accounts in near 50 countries and employing up to 6,000 employees from across the globe. There is a strong promise of career progression – keep reading for more now!
You will need the following skills in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native Hungarian
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- 6-12 months Telesales experience
- Good phone manner
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong typing skills
Where is this job located?
Prague – Czech Republic–The city known for its many nicknames due to its beauty and amazing day and nightlife. Prague is full of unmatchable beauty and it’s just waiting for you to explore it today.
Interview & Salary:
The interview process is straightforward here – first, you will be asked to sit a Skype/Phone interview with a recruiter and once successful you will be invited for one more Skype interview with the hiring manager.
Salary: You can expect to earn 30,000 Czech Koruna gross per month basic and up to 50,000 Czech Koruna OTE gross per month. This comes along with a good relocation package of paid flights to Prague and 1 month paid accommodation. There are also a number of great company benefits.
Keywords: Hungarian Jobs, Hungarian speaking jobs, Hungarian jobs Prague, Hungarian Telesales – Sales jobs for Hungarian speakers
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...