|Job Title:||Italian Credit Control Representative - Cork|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||over 1 year ago|
For those of you who are good with picking up the phone and chasing invoices, keeping your DSO to a minimum and have excellent client relationship skills – we would love to talk.
Our customer focussed client is looking for highly motivated Italian speakers to join their Finance team. Ideally, you are already living in Ireland but this is not mandatory.
Talk to us today for more!
- Analyse outstanding invoices and create a priority list of collections
- Reach out to those outstanding accounts via phone and email to prompt a timely pay time from overdue accounts.
- Work with the customer service team to ensure customer queries are resolved in a timely fashion.
- Focus on keeping DSO to a minimum.
- Ensure customers adhere to credit terms agreed.
- Work as part of a European team within the credit control department
Work for an international material and manufacturing company that specialises in the wide manufacture of varying items here in Cork, Ireland. Work for an extremely customer-focused company that is passionate about the manufacture of eco-friendly items.
You will need the following to qualify for this Credit Control job:
- Near native Italian
- Excellent level of English
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal)
- 12-18 months credit control/collections experience
- Comfortable over the phone – ok with chasing invoices
- Proven client relationships skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Work well under pressure
- Proven record in keeping DSO to a minimum
Where is the job located?
Cork city – Ireland – A county in Ireland that is proud in supporting the GAA (football, Hurling, Rugby) – games that come action packed and have you on the edge of your seat. Cork is known as the second biggest country in Ireland and can offer all that Dublin can with a lower cost of living.
Interview & Salary:
First, you will have a quick phone call with a recruiter, be asked to complete a language test (Italian & English) and once successful you will then be invited for a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager.
Salary: You can expect to earn between €35,000 - €40,000 gross per annum (this is solely dependant on the level of experience you can bring to the job). With regards to a relocation package – we can discuss this when you when you apply as this is based on a case-by-case basis (it is not guaranteed).
Keywords: Credit Control, Collections, Credit & Collections, Corporate Finance, Italian Credit Control, Italian Jobs Ireland
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...