|Job Title:||Italian + German speaking Junior Accountant - Berlin|
|Salary:||€30,000 - €33,000 gross per year|
|Contact Name:||Kellie Anne Molloy|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||about 1 month ago|
Italian + German speaking Junior Accountant - Berlin
Italian speaker with a B2 level of German wanted for this newly created Junior Accountant role here in Berlin with one of the leading companies within the spectacles sector.
You will need a qualification in financial accounting/business studies and 2-3 years experience to apply.
Keep in mind there is no relocation package, so you would need to currently live in Berlin or willing to relocate on your own expense to Berlin.
- Point of contact for Italian Tax Office
- Point of contact for Italian offices
- Process and post invoices.credit notes in accordance with tax and legal requirements
- Organise and optimise current workflows
- Further develop the current accounting process
- Prepare monthly/quarterly and yearly financial statements
- Participate in cross-developmental projects.
Work for one of the leading companies in the spectacles sector. With steady growth & over 1,000 partnering distributors across Europe. Work for a company that helps many make the statement they want with their glasses.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native level of Italian
- B2 level of German
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Strong understanding of the Italian Accounting systems & Tax law
- 2-3 years experience in financial accounting and/or tax office
- Qualification in relevant field - financial accounting/business studies
- Excellent MS Office Skills
Where is the job located?
Germany’s capital – Berlin – with lots to offer: a big art scene, great nightlife and beautiful modern architecture. Berlin is the place to be & you will love every second of it.
Interview & Salary:
Their interview process here is quite straightforward - there is one interview here in the Berlin office with the hiring manager.
There is no relocation package on offer so ideally we are looking for you to currently live in Berlin or are willing to relocate to Berlin on your own expense.
Salary: €30,000 - €33,000 gross per annum (depending on experience)
Keywords: Italian Accounting, Italian Accountant, Italian Accounting Specialist, Italian Finance, Italian Jobs Berlin, Work in Berlin, Working Abroad
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...