|Job Title:||Italian Customer Care (Travel Industry) – Breda|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||over 1 year ago|
All you need is a near native level of Italian, a good level of English & a minimum of 1 year’s customer service experience.
- You will help customers by guiding them via phone, email and online chat with all queries and issues they may have when it comes to booking and/or confirming their travel plans.
- You will also get the chance to act as an advisory party on for the customers travel plans – recommending the best options possible.
- Keep yourself up to date on great package deals and the company’s offerings.
Work for one of Europe’s biggest players in the travel sector – a client of ours that helps make holidays and travel easier for their customers with their online portal to book tickets for travel and accommodations in easy steps.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native level of Italian
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (especially written skills)
- A strong empathetic nature
- 1-year customer service experience – ideally in the travel sector
- Previous GDS experience would be a big plus for your application (Amadeus/Galileo)
- OK with working in Shifts
Where is the job located?
Breda – The Netherlands –Live & work in a city that is known for its cosy and social feel thanks to the number of students living here. There is plenty of history to soak up here in Breda, a great nightlife, public transport and food. Let’s go Breda!
Interview & Salary:
The interview will start off with either a phone or Skype interview and if successful you will be invited for a face-to-face here in Breda.
Salary: You can expect to earn between €1,600 - €1,800 gross per month along with exciting opportunities for career growth.
Keywords: Italian Customer Service, customer service in Italian, Customer Service Italian speaking, Italian Jobs
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...