Italian Tender Specialist - Limerick
ItalianTender Specialist for an international company in the medical industry here in Limerick, Ireland.
You will need a near native level of both Italian& English (written & verbal) as well as 1-2 years experience and strong knowledge of pricing, tenders and public procurement.
- Search for potential Tenders to chase relevant that would be relevant to the sector.
- Submit tenders in accordance with specific customer needs and requirements.
- Send written price confirmation to customers.
- Update pricing list within the system - in order to allow for clean order entry.
- Prepare performance and usage reports for customers to understand current pricing etc.
- Ensure that the company brand is communicated in a positive way and in a consistent manner (internally and externally)
- Work closely with various departments to help with hitting deadlines and targets
Work for a company with over 50 years in the medical industry that aids both patients and doctors get the service they deserve. With a number of office locations around the globe and near 300 employees worldwide, this is a company you will certainly want to get on board with.
You will need the following in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native Frech
- Near native level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Legal or Business Degree would be a plus
- 1-2 years experience with pricing and tenders
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong Customer Focus
- Flexible when it comes to starting times to accommodate European time zones.
Where is the job located?
Limerick, Ireland – Limerick is situated in between Dublin, Cork and Kerry so you are never too far from a new adventure. Limerick is the 3rd largest city in Ireland and home to a number of international companies like our client here.
Interview & Salary:
First, there will be a phone interview and if successful you will be invited for a face-to-face in Limerick.
Salary: You can expect to earn €28,090 gross per annum (comes with an increase in your first year). A relocation package is not guaranteed, but we can discuss this.
Don’t forget that there is a number of great benefits here – pension plan, health insurance, company gym and many more.
Keywords: ItalianTender Specialist, ItalianCustomer Service, ItalianJobs Ireland, ItalianPricing Jobs, ItalianProcurement