|Job Title:||Japanese Admin Support (Insurance sector) – Dublin|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||over 1 year ago|
- You will be processing insurance claims under strict deadlines (48 hours)
- You will be working closely with other departments – ensuring all claims reach the correct department.
- Keep in mind that there is no direct contact with customers – this is purely an admin support job.
Work for a well-known giant in the healthcare industry. Work along the coast of Ireland: Dublin. Our client has office locations all over the world and can offer you an amazing career growth opportunity here in Dublin today.
You will need the following in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native Japanese
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Valid EU Passport OR EU work permit – before you apply for the job
- Previous customer service and/or Admin Experience
- Can work well under targets and deadlines
- Work well under pressure
- You are Ok with working in Shifts
Where is the job located?
Dublin – Ireland. Live and work in Irelands buzzing capital – a city that can’t wait to be explored. You will be surrounded with a rich history, a multitude of exciting cultures and an amazing social life. You won’t want to leave.
Interview & Salary:
The interview process here is in 3 stages. The first to steps will be over Skype/Phone and if successful you will be invited for a face-to-face interview here in Dublin with the Hiring Manager.
Salary: You can expect to earn €25,000 gross per annum (for an amazing CV we can push for a little for you). As this is a 43-hour week job, that you will receive overtime in the form of extra holiday days or pay.
Keywords: Japanese jobs Dublin, Japanese Admin Support, Japanese vacancies, Japanese jobs Ireland,
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...