Junior German Business Development Representative - Berlin
German speaking Business Development Representative wanted here in Berlin, Germany with a highly prestigious company working on a new and exciting project where you and your skills are highly sought after.
You will need a near native level of German and 1-2 years of telesales/technical customer service/Marketing experience to apply.
- Take incoming calls, email, webchat, social media, video calls etc from customers with issues/queries/problems.
- Socially promote via specific social networks.
- Develop concepts for target segments - ideal customer profiles & buyer personas.
- Plan activities and campaigns for lead generation and qualification.
- Chase and convert small ticket leads completely independently up to a subscription.
- Help in the production of content for articles, posts, landing pages, Ads and social selling.
- Work closely with product management, support and key account managers.
Work for a company that is near 100 years in business and has been at the forefront of business communication since the 1920s. Having grown from strength to strength and developing further services for their clients. They are now looking for further grow their headquarters here in Berlin within the order management department.
You will need the following to qualify for this Business Development job:
- Near native German
- English would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 1-2 years of telesales experience (Technical Customer Support/Marketing experience is good too)
- Genuine passion to work in sales & develop your career.
- Good problem-solving skills
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Target driven & goal focused
Where is this job located?
Germany’s capital - Berlin - with lots to offer: a big art scene, great nightlife and beautiful modern architecture. Berlin is the place to be & you will love every second of it.
Interview & salary:
The interview process will be straight forward, first-round interview is with the MD (Managing Director) and once successful you will be invited for a face-to-face with the Sales Manager here in Berlin.
Salary: 60:40 Split: €36,000 gross per annum (basic) with €24,000 commission - €60,000 OTE gross per annum.
For the right profile, we would be willing to fight for more.
Keywords: German Business Development, German inside sales, German Sales Job, Work in Berlin, Working Abroad