|Job Title:||Dutch Customer Service Team Lead - Stuttgart|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||11 months ago|
Job DescriptionDutch speaking Customer Service Team Lead wanted for large Nordic Manufacturer here in Stuttgart – Previous customer service experience (2-3 years) and previous experience in the management of small/medium size teams. You will need a near native level of Dutch and English.
You can look forward to earning between €38,000 - €40,000 gross per annum along with a 15% annual bonus (dependent on performance)
- You manage the daily operations of the team – This can include various factors such as; leave requests, query management and back order scenarios.
- You will focus on the team’s adherence to company and European guidelines within their day-to-day and ensure that weekly & monthly stats are issued to the relevant parties.
- You will be the point of escalation for your team should issues arise.
- You will become the go-to expert on tender and pricing for specific markets etc.
- Ensuring that tender submissions are managed effectively by the team and keep a close watchful eye on performance management too.
- You will work closely with the various lead’s in other departments throughout the company.
- You will be responsible for recruitment (interviewing and new hire integration) as well as coach and mentoring team members on best practice.
Work for an international Nordic Manufacturer that specialises in the infant industry. With over 100 years behind them, they are proudly seen as the market leaders.
You will need the following skills in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native Dutch
- Near native English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 2-3 years customer service experience
- Experience in leading a small/medium team
- MS Office skills
- Team player
- Genuine interest in living & working in Stuttgart
Where is this job located?
Stuttgart – Germany –The German city well-known as the home to Mercedes-Benz and Porsche. Of course, if you are not a car lover there is plenty to behold for the nature lovers in Stuttgart’s Botanical garden – Wilhelma.
Interview & Salary:
Interview wise you will first have a quick phone interview with the team manager and if successful, you will be invited over for a one-day trial – to give you a good idea of what you general day-to-day will look like.
Salary: You can expect to earn between €38,000 - €40,000 gross per annum along with a 15% yearly bonus (dependant on your performance)
Keywords: Dutch Team Lead, Dutch Customer Service Team Lead, Dutch Customer Service Manager, Dutch Jobs Stuttgart, Werken in Duitsland, Werken in Stuttgart
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...