|Job Title:||Norwegian Account Executive - Work for a Hot New Start-Up|
|Salary:||€45,000 - €70,000 gross per year|
|Contact Name:||Kellie Anne Molloy|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||4 months ago|
Norwegian Account Executive - Work for a Hot New Start-Up
We’re looking for a near native Norwegian speaker with 2-3 years sales experience (ideally with selling a service) with a track record in closing deals with new accounts for a promising & exciting start-up entering its second year within the market.
This is a company like no other, a company that is shaking up the career progression ladder in that they can get you where you want to go – Faster!
- Take on the customers recently onboarded by the junior sales team and guide them through the sales cycle to the closing process.
- You will be managing customers in their first steps with the system and it will be up to you to guide and help where you can in order to ensure a loyal customer for future revenue.
- Support customers via phone/email/online demos and on-site visits in order to deliver a positive experience.
- Stay with the customer to ensure maximum uptake from the client and renew and upsell the 2nd contract
Work for a fast-growing start-up that has grown exponentially in their first year within the market. With over 100 employees in their Berlin Headquarters, they are looking to grow even more.
Work for an exciting service provider that aims to help employers further grow and develop their employees’ skills in order to clearly see measurable improvements in productivity through their personalized online service.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native level of Norwegian
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- 2-3 years Sales experience (Ideally experience in selling a service)
- You have a proven track record in deal closing
- Excellent record in hitting and overachieving sales targets.
- Excellent listening skills
- High level of motivation
- Strong initiative
Where is the job located?
Germany’s capital – Berlin – with lots to offer: a big art scene, great nightlife and beautiful modern architecture. Berlin is the place to be & you will love every second of it.
Interview & Salary:
This is a relatively short interview process that can take up to 2 weeks.
First, you will have a phone/skype interview with the Recruiter and if successful you will be invited for a peer interview with 2 possible colleagues to carry out a role-play scenario.
If successful you will then be invited for a final interview with the manager or MD.
Salary: 70:30 Split - €45,000 - €70,000 OTE gross per annum.
Keywords: Norwegian Sales Job, Norwegian Business Development, Norwegian Sales Development, Norwegian Jobs Berlin, Arbeid i Berlin, Work in Berlin, Working Abroad
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...