|Job Title:||Norwegian Customer Support (Online Gaming) – Malta|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||over 1 year ago|
Job DescriptionNorwegian customer support representative wanted for fast-growing online gaming company here in Silema, Malta
We’re looking for a near native Norwegian speaker with a minimum of 6-12 months of customer service experience (it would be great if you had casino/online gaming experience too). This is a job where you will be working in shifts – OK with this? Apply today!
- You will be responsible for helping online customers via phone, email and online chat – keeping an eye on the fact that you will need to resolve issues within a certain time period.
- You will look after handling and troubleshooting of accounts.
- You will escalate issues when needed to level 2 support.
- You will need to keep yourself up to date with all client offerings in order to deliver superior customer support
Work for a company that was originally a family fun business that has grown rapidly due to a high volume of demand for their services. They now operate internationally with over 400 employees and offices in Malta, the UK and Ireland.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native Norwegian
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 6-12 months previous customer service experience – experience in working in a casino would be highly beneficial.
- Previous online gaming experience would be a plus
- OK with working in shifts
Where is the job located?
Silema - Malta - A coastal town that has become more and more popular over the last number of years - mainly for its shopping, bars, cafe's, restaurants and hotels. If you are looking for a better climate to live and work in - Malta is your answer.
Interview & Salary:
First, you will receive a language test (Norwegian) via email. Next, there is a phone screening with the HR Manager and lastly, a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager here in Malta. There is some flexibility involved – if you are not currently living in Malta we can advise towards a Skype interview instead.
Salary: You can expect to earn €24,300 gross per annum along with up to 25% performance bonus.
There is a good relocation package of a one-off payment of up to €2,500 as well as a number of great company benefits (private healthcare, dental and much more)
Keywords: Norwegian customer service job, Norwegian customer support, Norwegian speaking jobs Malta, Norwegian jobs Malta
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...