|Job Title:||Norwegian Inside Sales Representative - Stuttgart|
|Salary:||€40,000 - €42,000 gross per year + €12,000 bonus per year|
|Contact Name:||Kellie Anne Molloy|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||4 months ago|
Norwegian Inside Sales Representative - Stuttgart
Norwegian Inside Sales Rep wanted here in Stuttgart for growing software company. We are looking for a near native English speaker with a strong background in closing deals. 1-2 years B2B sales experience in needed (Software Sales would be beneficial but not mandatory). Interested in a job where you can earn €50,000 OTE gross per annum? Keep reading and don’t forget to apply.
- You will focus on the steady upward growth and expansion of the Norwegian Market.
- Take incoming calls, emails and web chats from both new and existing business clients.
- Work on both up-selling & cross-selling with new and current clients.
- Prepare quotes based on the needs of clients and deliver A+ customer experiences of the software in order to successfully close deals.
Work for a cloud-based software provider that is growing steadily in the last 14 years. They have 6 office locations across the EU, around 800 employees working for them that speak over 30 languages. Currently, they are looking for Norwegian Inside Sales Rep to join their team hear near Stuttgart. The office is around 30 mins drive from Stuttgart city centre.
You will need the following to qualify for this Sales job:
- Near native level of Norwegian
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (especially written skills)
- Bachelor's Degree (Degree in Economics/Linguistics would be beneficial) OR 1-2 years B2B Sales Experience.
- Up-selling & cross-selling experience
- Strong closing experience is a must.
- Software sales experience would be a strong plus.
Where is the job located?
Stuttgart – Germany – The German city well-known as the home to Mercedes-Benz and Porsche. Of course, if you are not a car lover there is plenty to behold for the nature lovers in Stuttgart’s Botanical garden – Wilhelma.
Interview & Salary:
You will sit a phone interview with the Recruiter and if successful you will be invited for a second interview with the hiring manager.
Salary: €40,000 - €42,000 gross per annum + €12,000 bonus on the year.
Keywords: Norwegian Sales Jobs, Norwegian Account Manager Jobs, Norwegian Work in Stuttgart, Work in Germany, Working Abroad
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...