Job DescriptionOperations Manager with experience in BPO or outsourcing service provider wanted here in Blanchardstown, Dublin for global office supplier. You will need 2-3 years operations/service delivery experience to join the team here in Dublin.
We’re looking for someone with a keen eye for detail, someone who can meet SLA’s and increase overall customer satisfaction as well as achieve productivity improvements.
- Manage operations for a number of client accounts – such clients can be based in various cities & countries.
- Regularly measure the delivery of service to contracted SLA.
- Provide support for new business opportunities – aid with bids, transition support and implementation.
- Continually identifying improvement methods to help in the increase of cost-effectiveness and value.
- Ensure timely and accurate escalation of client issues/problems.
- Offer expert problem management support to difficult issues, provide root cause analysis and all is documented to help with future issues.
- Keep a close eye on the quality and inter-working of the virtual service team, partners and suppliers.
- Responsible for Profit and Loss management and keeping in line with the agreed business case and financial plan targets.
Work for a global office supply organisation with a number of office locations across Ireland. Known as one of the biggest names in the industry, they are growing their customer support team here in Dublin.
You will need the following skills to qualify for this job:
- Near-native level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years Operations Management Experience (ideally within a contact centre)
- Proven record in supplier management
- Experience working in a virtual environment
- Service Delivery & coordination experience
- Experience with Profit & Loss management
- Excellent IT knowledge (Technical background would be a bonus)
- Have previously prepared & implemented productivity & customer satisfaction improvements in previous positions.
Where is the job located?
Blanchardstown - Dublin - is where our client is based - You will be working in a large suburb that is only 20 minutes’ drive from Dublin city centre and with many public transport options you are spoilt for choice. Blanchardstown is also home to one of the biggest shopping centres in Ireland, so you are never too far from a bargain.
Interview & Salary:
The interview process will involve a phone interview and lastly, a face-to-face interview here in Dublin.
Salary: As this is based on the level of skill & experience you bring to the role; this is something that will be discussed in your first screening call with our recruitment team.
Keywords: Operations Manager, Operations Management, Service Delivery, Service Delivery Manager, Operations Manager Dublin