|Job Title:||Operations Manager (Insurance Sector) - Dublin|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||almost 2 years ago|
Operations Manager wanted here in Dublin, Ireland – We’re looking for an experienced and manager with a proven track record of people management preferably in a call centre environment.
If this sounds like the job for you and you are looking to earn between €50,000 - €55,000 gross per annum, call us now to get the process started.
- You will support your team on a day-to-day basis, focusing on achieving targets each week/month/quarter.
- Manage the team leaders, monitoring them in terms of productivity, target progression and team goals.
- Support an atmosphere on open and honest communication
- Drive teams with regular initiatives to engage and motivate
- Identify and implement system processes that will drive productivity and employee satisfaction
- Monitor and participate in maintaining good B2B relationships.
Work for a well-known giant in the healthcare industry. Work along the coast of Ireland: Dublin. Our client has office locations all over the world and can offer you an amazing career growth opportunity here in Dublin today.
You will need the following in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- It would be a plus if you spoke another European Language on a near native level
- Proven track record in management & organisation of team.
- People management experience – where you have managed a team of junior team leaders
- Contact centre management experience would be ideal
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- You work well under pressure
- Capable to motivate others
Where is the job located?
Dublin – Ireland. Work in Irelands buzzing capital – a city that can’t wait to be explored. You will be surrounded with a rich history, a multitude of exciting cultures and an amazing social life.
Interview & Salary:
The interview process here is in 3 stages. The first to steps will be over Skype/Phone and if successful you will be invited for a face-to-face interview here in Dublin with the Hiring Manager.
Salary: You can expect to earn between €50,000 – €55,000 gross per annum along with a number of attractive company benefits (healthcare, pension, travel subsidy discounts on home/car insurance etc.)
Keywords: Teamlead, Team leader, Ops Manager, Operations Manager, Work in Dublin, Dublin Jobs
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...