|Job Title:||Polish speaking Customer Service – Oeiras|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||9 months ago|
We’re looking for near native Polish speakers with 6-12 months experience in customer service to join the care team here in Oeiras, Portugal for an international global leader in the customer service excellence experience. For more on your next opportunity abroad, keep reading!
- Take incoming calls and emails
- Dealing with and resolving queries and issues customers may be having.
- Advice customers on the best products/services to purchase in order to create the best customer experience possible,
- Help customers carry out online reservations and purchases online.
- Provide feedback where necessary on actions to be taken to improve team productivity and performance.
Work for an international outsourcing company whose main aim to deliver the best customer experience possible. Helping their customers worldwide within the Travel/Tourism/Fashion/Technology sector to anticipate and deliver the best service they can with your help.
You will need the following to qualify for this Customer Service Job:
- Near native Polish
- Good English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 6-12 months customer service experience
- OK with working in Shifts (Monday - Saturday)
- Good time management
- Currently living in Portugal - close to Oeiras
- Good computer skills.
Where is the job located?
Oeiras, Portugal - Oeiras is a sub-region of Greater Lisbon - Who doesn’t want to live and work close to Atlantic beaches, pastel-coloured buildings and a warmer climate? Oeiras! Make it your next step today!
Interview & Salary:
The interview process is short and sweet with this client, there is first a language test (Polish) and once you pass this you will be invited for a Skype interview with the hiring manager.
Keywords: Polish Customer Service jobs, Polish Customer Service, Polish speaking jobs Oeiras, Obsługa klienta, Praca w Lizbonie
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...