Job DescriptionQA Analyst wanted here in Dublin City Centre for an international company who focus on delivering the best customer experience possible. Our client is a fast growing and exciting
company to work for, with great salaries and amazing career progression. You will certainly want to get on board with them.
- Focus on overall quality.
- Work with the development team to advise on the testability of new features
- Design and development of automated functional & load tests
- Communicate with business users and document key test scenarios
- Investigate test failures, identify design flaws & suggest possible solutions
- Provide detailed automated testing, enabling the company to deliver features to customer base rapidly.
Based in Dublin city centre, our client is an international and multilingual company whose aim is to deliver the best customer experience with their quality offering.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native level of English
- Excellent communication skill (written & verbal)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or similar course)
- 3+ years Automated test experience
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with Selenium & exposure to BDD(Cucumber)
- Java development, Junit & TestNG experience
- Knowledge of API/interface testing, documenting test scenarios & have innovative skills
- Experience of source code management with GIT/GITLAB
- Comfortable with working within an Agile environment
Where is the job located?
it all and now, so do you!
Interview Process & Salary:
There will be 3 interview rounds for this QA Analyst job – all can be done over the phone or via Skype. Please do keep in mind that our client does not offer a relocation package and
they ideally looking for someone who is based in Ireland now.
Salary: €55,000 gross per annum.
Keywords: Software Developer, QA Engineer, Software Test Engineer, QA Analyst, Test Engineer