|Job Title:||QA Automation Engineer for Innovative Start-Up - Berlin|
|Salary:||€45,000 - €55,000 gross per year|
|Contact Name:||Kellie Anne Molloy|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||3 months ago|
QA Automation Engineer for Innovative Start-Up - Berlin
QA Engineer with 2-3 years experience wanted here in Berlin, Germany for a sassy and fast-growing startup.
Work for an innovative employer, focussing on the quality of the company website and 2 of their mobile apps. Build a testing infrastructure and love every second of it.
- Report to the CTO on a regular basis and communicate with various departments to ensure overall success.
- Responsible for the quality of the company website and 2 mobile apps.
- Take care of automated software testing, covering web and mobile applications.
- Build the testing infrastructure to ensure the overall quality of the company’s product.
- Create workflows and test scenarios for better qualities and continuous integration.
Work for a fast-growing start-up that has grown exponentially in their first year within the market. With over 100 employees in their Berlin Headquarters, they are looking to grow even more. Work for an exciting service provider that aims to help employers further grow and develop their employees’ skills in order to clearly see measurable improvements in productivity through their personalized online service.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native level of English
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- 2+ years QA Experience
- Experience with API testing (Cucumber and/or bdd)
- Strong working knowledge of various testing methods for web and app automation
- Experience in the building up of the testing structure
**If you are not an EU Citizen – you must have a valid work permit for Germany**
Where is the job located?
Germany’s capital – Berlin – with lots to offer: a big art scene, great nightlife and beautiful modern architecture. Berlin is the place to be & you will love every second of it.
Interview & Salary:
This is a relatively short interview process that can take up to 2 weeks.
First, you will have a phone/skype interview with the Recruiter and if successful you will be invited for a peer interview with 2 possible colleagues to carry out a role-play scenario.
If successful you will then be invited for a final interview with the manager or MD.
Salary: Depending on the experience you can expect to earn between €45,000 - €55,000 gross per annum.
Keywords: Software Developer, QA Engineer, Software Test Engineer, QA Analyst, Test Engineer, Work in Berlin, Working Abroad
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...